Monday 16 July 2007

UNIT 1, LESSON 2 - 4. LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND.

Now that you have understood the dialogue why not visit the different places mentionned in it? To start with, The Empire State Building ...Wahoo! ...it is so impressive! Check this out!
It is well-known that American museums are filled with amazing European paintings so why not visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art, also called as you now know the MET.
Personnally, I am not a sportswoman....no way I am running while on holiday!! But I am fond of walking so I would visit Central Park happily.
What about having fun with animals in one of New York most famous zoos. You might know Alex, Gloria, Melman and Marty from Madagascar ....I haven't watched THE WILD, have you? Apparently it is another bunch of silly animals in New York! I am sure it must be fun!